Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Survival in a desert land

Watching videos on survival techniques I came across "how to open a can without a can opener" rub the can upside down on cement until the edges are rough. Turn right side up and squeeze the lid out. Joe showed me his army issue P-38 can opener. I looked up that video too. Incredible that such a little device could open a can. Any way I posted the video instructions on how use a P-38 and this is a comment i got
your comment on my P38 can opener sparked a whole interesting conversation What to do in a Zombie Apocolips. I told Joe i wouldn't last long without water even with a good amount of supplies BUT I could ward off the Zombies with a petronis spell and God on my side! He said ya and then you would fall over tired LOL
So that got me thinking about how to explain Spiritual Warfare.. God gave me the answer this morning. "It is a person being a conduit for God's Glory to go between evil and mankind"! wow ya And you don't get so tired being a hallow vessel for the Lord

And we are both thinking about container gardening in the backyard to supplement our food supply complete with rain barrels and greenhouses!


Here is a scripture reference for this
12Isaac planted crops in that land and the same year reaped a hundredfold, because the Lord blessed him. 13The man became rich, and his wealth continued to grow until he became very wealthy. 14He had so many flocks and herds and servants that the Philistines envied him. 15So all the wells that his father’s servants had dug in the time of his father Abraham, the Philistines stopped up, filling them with earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment