Saturday, May 31, 2014

Storm in the Mind

Warfare and Worship
Last night I had an amazing dream in that it started out scary , but ended up wonderful with God's good grace!
It started out I was in a huge retreat cabin with high beam ceilings and an open layout with a stone fireplace. In the living room area were lots of famous actors and actresses that I had found attractive in my life time. They were all there. Then some would get up and go to private quarters and get undressed I could see this . Then I was being seduced by several. It felt good for a moment to be admired. Then I refused one man. He got angry and called me dirty names. I got up got dressed and said "ENOUGH!" very loudly. Suddenly all those actors and actresses disapeared and turned into people I had met at various different churches in my life. They were just talking and relaxing on the sofas. A song welled up within me." Hallelujah Hallelujah..God is the fairest among all the rest...God is my hero and my King...Hallelujah Hallelujah.." There were some in the building that were musicians and picked up the song right away on their guitars and a piano. I saw a small throw blanket on the chair near me and began waving it like a banner. I started dancing and twirling. Then I woke up!

No comments:

Post a Comment