Sunday, September 15, 2013

Going With God

Right now I am reading a wonderful book called
Angels in the Realms of Heaven: The Reality of Angelic Ministry Today (Dancing with Angels)
Basconi, Kevin
It is so inspiring to read about someone elses travels to heaven! They mirror mine in so many ways. I am very grateful for the times the Lord encouraged my heart by letting me see glimpses of heaven. And now I am reading another persons memoirs of similar experiences.
Today I made it to church. I haven't been since April. How refreshing it was just to bathe in His presence and glorify His name in song with other Believers. They sang the Revelation Song too!
We all took Communion together as well
While I was getting ready I saw my grandma getting ready like when I was 10 years old. She put on her favorite yellow dress and Wicked Wahine colone and orange lipstick. She was anxious to get going. She said I looked fine. We even sat down in church together! I saw her take my hand in hers. She said "it  is not my style of songs but I'm so glad you are here. You are Jesus to me" something she said to me many years ago....

No comments:

Post a Comment