Saturday, September 21, 2013

Divine Mercy and Anima Christi and Communion with Family


I had a dream I was at a family dinner during Christmas. We were sitting around the Christmas tree. I was explain how that like this tree gives shelter to the birds Christ Shelters us. Then we passed around the Communion Bread  and Cup. My sister Julie was praying for me. I shared the cup with my niece Rosie. Then I woke up.
 I woke up saying the Anima Christi!
Soul of Christ, sanctify me
Body of Christ, save me
Blood of Christ, inebriate me
Water from the side of Christ, wash me
Passion of Christ, strengthen me
O good Jesus, hear me
Within Thy wounds hide me
Separated from Thee let me never be ("Permit me not to be separated from Thee")
From the malicious enemy defend me ("From the malignant enemy defend me")
In the hour of my death call me
And bid me come unto Thee
That I may praise Thee with Thy saints ("That with thy Saints I may praise Thee")
Forever and ever
Amen
 
 


Jesus showed me that just as the tree shelters the birds, the Cross that Jesus died on shelters us from Sin.

No comments:

Post a Comment