Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Even the Stones Will Cry Out

So I was thinking about how I got all renewed in the Lord these past 2 months. I got the answer. I have been complaining about being surrounded by bedrock ever since we moved in. The house is very nice The scenery not so nice. One day I said Lord It says in your word that the rocks and stones will cry out if the people do not praise You. I'm sorry for calling them ugly. I want to be here when the rocks and stones start praising You! Bam! I was slingshot into the Lord's peace and passion. I have been getting free books to read on my Kindle every month! I am reading one chapter a day and loving all the confirmations God is giving me! God love's an "I'm sorry Lord"

Books I have been reading
Angels in the Realms of Heaven: The Reality of Angelic Ministry Today (Dancing with Angels) Kevin Basconi
Gazing Into Glory Bruce Allen


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment