Saturday, March 9, 2013

So I've had this spirit cat visiting me on my pillow at night for the past 2 weeks. His name was Cooper. I say was because he hasn't visited this week at all. Cooper would wrap his body around my head and purr until I went to sleep. I was having trouble getting Toby and me to settle last month and then Cooper started coming. I fell asleep fast. I asked if I was supposed to get a cat instead of a dog. He said no. He was just coming for a snuggle. I sent out thoughts when he stopped visiting. The thoughts that came back were. "Enjoy what you have right now". I do enjoy my little family of Joe, Toby, my birds Captain and Cloud and my fish Blizzard. Toby and Joe went out for a late night potty break. I got up and stood at the back door waiting for them. Tears came to my eyes as I was watching my family walk around out on OUR patio under OUR tree TOGETHER. It was very heartwarming. I remembered all the days I was so alone in Hawaii wishing for a house with a tree and beautiful dining room. I have all that now. I am truely blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment